Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- For the recently bereaved and those known to us managing the daily challenges of ill health. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- For those on the Christianity Explored course, that they will grow in their understanding and love of Jesus.
- For those preparing to be married this year, as they plan weddings and undertake marriage preparation.
- Give thanks for the leaders and supporters of all children’s groups held in the Church. Pray that through all these opportunities the children attending have fun and grow to love and trust Jesus.
- For staff and pupils at Riseley Primary School. For the team from All Saints taking assemblies and running Aslan Club.
- For the planned talk at a local school Christian Union.
- For our brothers and sisters at Sharnbrook Evangelical Church, that God would bless their fellowship. Give thanks for partnership in the gospel.
- For the Church as a Refuge conference on 15th May. Pray for the speaker, for the right people to attend,for unity across the body of Christ addressing this issue. Give thanks for those already signed up. Please pray for those involved as they invite people, support those who are hurting, organise the conference and for their protection and health.
- For Asha and Sangster as they make arrangements for a visit.
- For the Milson family: Please pray for the family language lessons and for the children’s learning at their schools. For the Christians living in Valencia, that they will have a desire to tell more people about the reason for their hope. Give thanks for the young people and students at the church.
- Give thanks for the bell ringers. Pray that God would bless this area of service as they ring in God’s glory.
Praise the Lord.
Give thanks to the Lord for he is good;
his love endures forever.”
Know Christ and Make Him Known