Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- For the recently bereaved and those known to us managing the daily challenges of ill health. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- For those on the Christianity Explored course, that they will grow in their understanding and love of Jesus.
- For those preparing to be married this year, as they plan weddings and undertake marriage preparation.
- Give thanks for the leaders and supporters of all children’s groups held in the Church. Pray that through all these opportunities the children attending have fun and grow to love and trust Jesus.
- For staff and pupils at Riseley Primary School, that they would have a good rest over half term.
- For the Church as a Refuge conference on 15th May. Pray for the speaker, for the right people to attend,for unity across the body of Christ addressing this issue. Give thanks for those already signed up. Please pray for those involved as they invite people, support those who are hurting and organise the conference.
- For the Milson family: Please pray for the family language lessons and for the children’s learning at their schools. Please pray that the children will continue to feel settled and be used by God to make Jesus known. Give thanks for the friends that we all have. For the Christians living in Valencia, that they will have a desire to tell more people about the reason for their hope. Give thanks for the young people and students at the church.
- Give thanks for those who cater for the lunch and tea services. Pray that God would bless this area of service as we look to being a church partnering in fellowship.
Give thanks to the Lord, call on his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.
Know Christ and Make Him Known