Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- For those known to us managing the daily challenges of ill health. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- Give thanks for the leaders and supporters of all children’s groups held in the Church. Pray that through all these opportunities the children attending have fun and grow to love and trust Jesus.
- For staff and pupils at Riseley Primary School. For the team from All Saints taking assemblies and running Aslan Club. For the school governors as they meet on Monday.
- For the Church as a Refuge conference on 15th May. Pray for the speaker, for the right people to attend,for unity across the body of Christ addressing this issue. Give thanks for those already signed up. Please pray for those involved as they invite people, support those who are hurting and organise the conference.
- For Festive. Pray for their contacts and for the team of volunteers who write and pray for most of their contacts. Pray that they would remain faithful in what they do, and diligent in prayer. Ask God to truly bless them through their work in Festive.
- For the Milson family: Give thanks that Julian is now the Rector at the church and pray for wisdom as and when new and challenging situations arise in this post. Please pray for positive relationships with other clergy in the denomination. For for the family language lessons and for the children’s learning at their schools. Please pray that the children will continue to feel settled and be used by God to make Jesus known. Give thanks for the friends that we all have. For the Christians living in Valencia, that they will have a desire to tell more people about the reason for their hope. Give thanks for the young people and students at the church.
- Give thanks for those on the church cleaning rota. Pray that God would bless this area of service.
“Praise the Lord.
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good;
his love endures forever.”
Know Christ and Make Him Known