Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- For those known to us managing the daily challenges of ill health. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- Give thanks for the leaders and supporters of all children’s groups held in the Church. Pray that through all these opportunities the children attending have fun and grow to love and trust Jesus.
- For homegroups as they start on a new bible study and for Christianity Explored courses starting soon, that those attending will find it helpful.
- For staff and pupils at Riseley Primary School. For the team from All Saints taking assemblies and running Aslan Club.
- For the ‘Church as a refuge’ conference in May next year, for the right people to attend and for its organisers.
- For CU mission weeks running from January to March, during which CUs across the country will be running lunchtime and evening events that proclaim the gospel. Pray that they will have a powerful impact: refocussing CU members on mission, encouraging students to seek Jesus, enabling many to ask questions and others to say ‘yes’ to a life with Christ.
- For Festive. Pray for their contacts and for the team of volunteers who write and pray for most of their contacts. Pray that they would remain faithful in what they do, and diligent in prayer. Ask God to truly bless them through their work in Festive.
“But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood,
a holy nation, a people belonging to God,
that you may declare praises of him who called you
out of darkness into his wonderful light.”
1 Peter 2:9
Know Christ and Make Him Known