Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- Give thanks for Christmas and lots of people coming to services. Pray that we will see them again soon.
- For the recently bereaved and those known to us managing the daily challenges of ill health. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- Give thanks for the leaders and supporters of all children’s groups held in the Church. Pray that through all these opportunities the children attending have fun and grow to love and trust Jesus.
- For homegroups as they start on a new bible study and for Christianity Explored courses starting soon, that those attending will find it helpful.
- For staff and pupils at Riseley Primary School. For the team from All Saints as they begin a new year of assemblies and Aslan Club.
- For the ‘Church as a refuge’ conference in May next year, for the right people to attend and for its organisers.
- For CU mission weeks running from January to March, during which CUs across the country will be running lunchtime and evening events that proclaim the gospel. Pray that they will have a powerful impact: refocussing CU members on mission, encouraging students to seek Jesus, enabling many to ask questions and others to say ‘yes’ to a life with Christ.
- For Festive. Pray for their contacts and forthe team of volunteers who write and pray for most of their contacts. Pray that they would remain faithful in what they do, and diligent in prayer. Ask God to truly bless them through their work in Festive.
- For the Milson family. Please pray that Julian and Nicky faithfully serve in their developing roles at church – Julian as rector and Nicky helping with children’s work and leading music at most services. Pray for all ongoing relationships with people at church, other missionaries in Valencia, school friends neighbours and local people, including Alex, their Spanish teacher who is not (yet) a Christian.
- For Asha and Sangster. Give thanks for their work and pray that strengthen as a family. Pray for the café Bible Study, for resources and funds for the café – new staff, new equipment and a new business to occupy the top room over the cafe to provide regular rental income.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray that God would give growth and that this year we would all take root and bear fruit.
“Therefore let all Israel be assured of this:
God has made Jesus,
whom you crucified,
both Lord and Christ.”
Know Christ and Make Him Known