Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- For those known to us managing the daily challenges of ill health. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- Give thanks for the leaders and supporters of all children’s groups held in the Church. Pray that through all these opportunities the children attending have fun and grow to love and trust Jesus.
- For staff and pupils at Riseley Primary School. For Lynda, Sam and James as they begin a new year of assemblies and Aslan Club.
- For the ‘Church as a refuge’ conference in May next year, for the right people to attend and for its organisers.
- For the Milson family. Please pray that Julian and Nicky faithfully serve in their developing roles at church – Julian as rector and Nicky helping with children’s work and leading music at most services. Pray for all ongoing relationships with people at church, other missionaries in Valencia, school friends neighbours and local people, including Alex, their Spanish teacher who is not (yet) a Christian.
- For Asha and Sangster. Give thanks for their work and pray that strengthen as a family. Pray for the café Bible Study, for resources and funds for the café – new staff, new equipment and a new business to occupy the top room over the cafe to provide regular rental income.
- For Christianity Explored courses starting soon, that many people will want to find out more about Jesus.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray that God would give growth and that this year we would all take root and bear fruit.
Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm.
Let nothing move you.
Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord,
because you know that your labour in the Lord
is not in vain.
1 Corinthians 15:58
Know Christ and Make Him Known