Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- For the recently bereaved and those known to us managing the daily challenges of ill health. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- Give thanks for the leaders and supporters of all children’s groups held in the Church. Pray that through all these opportunities the children attending have fun and grow to love and trust Jesus.
- For the ‘Church as a refuge’ conference in May next year, for the right people to attend and for its organisers.
- For the Milson family. Please pray that the family faithfully serve in their developing roles at church. Pray for the Christmas Services, including the introduction of Carols by Candlelight in Spanish and an English Carol Service, pray that people will bring friends and that the gospel message will be heard. Give thanks for conversations at school with friends about Jesus, pray for this evangelism and that these friends respond to the gospel. Pray for all ongoing relationships with people at church, other missionaries in Valencia, neighbours and local people. Please pray for the whole family as they spend this Christmas alone, pray that they find joy and satisfaction in Jesus and enjoy their family time without feeling lonely.
- For Asha and Sangster. Give thanks for their work and pray that strengthen as a family. Pray for the café Bible Study, for resources and funds for the café.
- For our Christmas services, that many people would come and hear the amazing news of a Saviour and that many people would respond to Jesus this Christmas.
- For Christianity Explored courses starting in January, that many people will want to find out more about Jesus.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray that God would give growth.
Know Christ and Make Him Known