Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- For the recently bereaved.
- For those known to us managing the daily challenges of ill health. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- Give thanks for the leaders and supporters of all children’s groups held in the Church. Pray that through all these opportunities the children attending have fun and grow to love and trust Jesus.
- For staff and pupils at Riseley Primary School. For those involved in leading assemblies and Aslan Club.
- For the ‘Church as a refuge’ conference in May next year, for the right people to attend and for its organisers.
- For Festive, pray for wisdom as they navigate new work and partnerships. Pray that they would be able to point others to the need and opportunity that exists for more gospel work in further education. Pray that God will continue to work through them and their projects, to reach many more students with the life changing gospel of Jesus.
- For the Milson family. Give thanks for the departing rector and his family as they move back to Australia. Please pray for Julian stepping in as rector. Please pray for the whole family to have the energy they need in their daily lives and that more people will search for and hear the gospel.
- For Asha and Sangster. Give thanks for their work and pray that strengthen as a family. Pray for the café Bible Study, for resources and funds for the café.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray that God would give growth.
- For our God to raise up a good government for our nation as we approach a general election.
The time has come,” he said.
“The kingdom of God is near.
Repent and believe the good news!”
Know Christ and Make Him Known