Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- For the recently bereaved.
- For those known to us managing the daily challenges of ill health. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- Give thanks for the leaders and supporters of all children’s groups held in the Church. Pray that through all these opportunities the children attending have fun and grow to love and trust Jesus.
- For staff and pupils at Riseley Primary School. For those involved in leading assemblies and Aslan Club.
- Give thanks for the Light Parties held at All Saints and Sharnbrook Evangelical, pray that gospel seeds will have been sown pointing to Jesus the Light!
- For Festive, pray for wisdom as they navigate new work and partnerships. Pray that they would be able to point others to the need and opportunity that exists for more gospel work in further education. Pray that God will continue to work through them and their projects, to reach many more students with the life changing gospel of Jesus.
- For the Milson family. Give thanks for an enjoyable visit to the UK during the summer and for Julian’s installation as Rector at church. Pray for language lessons, for the children to continue to feel settled and to be used by God to make Jesus known. Pray for Valencia, that more people will search for and hear the gospel.
- For Asha and Sangster. Give thanks for their work and pray that strengthen as a family. Pray for the café Bible Study, for resources and funds for the café – new staff, new equipment and a new business to occupy the top room over the cafe to provide regular rental income.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray that God would give growth.
- For our God to raise up a good government for our nation as we approach a general election.
“I am the gate;
whoever enters through me will be saved.”
Know Christ and Make Him Known