Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- For those known to us managing the daily challenges of ill health. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- For the recently bereaved.
- Give thanks for the leaders and supporters of all children’s groups held in the Church. Pray that through all these opportunities the children attending have fun and grow to love and trust Jesus.
- For staff and pupils at Riseley Primary School. For those involved in leading assemblies and Aslan Club.
- For the Light Parties being held at All Saints and Sharnbrook Evangelical, pray for the preparations and that the events would point primary children to Jesus the Light!
- Give thanks for our church weekend at home and for those leading us in our sessions yesterday.
- For the Milson family. Give thanks for an enjoyable visit to the UK during the summer and for Julian’s installation as Rector at church. Pray for language lessons, for the children to continue to feel settled and to be used by God to make Jesus known. Pray for Valencia, that more people will search for and hear the gospel.
- For Asha and Sangster. Give thanks for their work and pray that strengthen as a family. Pray for the café Bible Study, for resources and funds for the café – new staff, new equipment and a new business to occupy the top room over the cafe to provide regular rental income.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray that God would give growth.
- For our nation and for our political leaders, that God will give them wisdom as they navigate the current situation.
“So as I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you;
seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds;
and to him who knocks, the door will be opened”
Know Christ and Make Him Known