Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- Give thanks for those being confirmed today and pray they continue to grow in their knowledge and love of Jesus and His church.
- For those known to us managing the daily challenges of ill health. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- Give thanks for the Harvest gifts donated during the Harvest services. Pray that they will be a blessing to the recipients.
- Give thanks for the leaders and supporters of all children’s groups held in the Church. Pray that through all these opportunities the children attending have fun and grow to love and trust Jesus.
- For staff and pupils at Riseley Primary School. For those involved in leading assemblies and Aslan Club.
- For the Light Parties being held at All Saints and Sharnbrook Evangelical, pray for the preparations and that the events would point primary children to Jesus the Light!
- For our church weekend at home and for Matthew M as he prepares to speak to us on the topic of prayer and for Karen J as she prepares to lead the children’s work.
- For the new Chair of Governors at Riseley Primary School.
- For the Milson family. Give thanks for an enjoyable visit to the UK during the summer and for Julian’s installation as Rector at church. Pray for language lessons, for the children to continue to feel settled and to be used by God to make Jesus known. Pray for Valencia, that more people will search for and hear the gospel.
- For Asha and Sangster. Give thanks for their work and pray that strengthen as a family. Pray for the café Bible Study, for resources and funds for the café – new staff, new equipment and a new business to occupy the top room over the cafe to provide regular rental income.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray that God would give growth.
- For our nation and for our political leaders, that God will give them wisdom as they navigate the current situation.
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.
His love endures forever.
Know Christ and Make Him Known