Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- For those known to us managing the daily challenges of ill health. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- Give thanks for the leaders and supporters of all children’s groups held in the Church. Pray that through all these opportunities the children attending have fun and grow to love and trust Jesus.
- For staff and pupils at Riseley Primary School as the new term gets underway.
- For they new Children and Families worker preparing to begin the new role.
- For our church weekend at home and for Matthew Mason as he prepares to speak to us on the topic of prayer.
- For the Milson family. Give thanks for an enjoyable visit to the UK during the summer and for the opportunity to meet up with friends and make many new ones. Pray for their church in Valencia and for their fund raising for a new computer.
- For Asha and Sangster. Give thanks for their work and pray that strengthen as a family. Pray for the café Bible Study, for resources and funds for the café – new staff, new equipment (a coffee machine, football table and UNO cards) and a new business to occupy the top room over the cafe to provide regular rental income.
- For a young person from the church visiting Asha and Sangster in Bangalore during September. Pray for safe travel and that God would bless them all through this opportunity.
- For Festive. Pray that God will provide for them in his way, will and timing.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray that God would give growth.
- For our nation and for our political leaders, that God will give them wisdom as they navigate the current situation.
Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good.
His love endures for ever.
Know Christ and Make Him Known