Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- For those known to us managing the daily challenges of ill health. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- Give thanks for the leaders and supporters of all children’s groups held in the Church. Pray that through all these opportunities the children attending have fun and grow to love and trust Jesus.
- For the Milson family. Give thanks for the team running Holiday club and for the 30 children that they all heard a clear gospel message. Give thanks that Danny and Martha have made good progress with their residency application. Give thanks for Nicky’s Spanish improvement, which is encouraging, for the positive end to Theo’s first year, for Jemima joining Holiday Club as a helper, able to do small jobs and enjoying herself. Pray for the church in Valencia.
- For Asha and Sangster. Give thanks for their work and pray that strengthen as a family. Pray for the café Bible Study, for resources and funds for the café – new staff, new equipment (a coffee machine, football table and UNO cards) and a new business to occupy the top room over the cafe to provide regular rental income.
- For Festive. Pray that God will provide for them in his way, will and timing.
- Give thanks for all summer ventures, pray that the young people who attended will use what they have heard to develop a closer relationship with Jesus. Give thanks especially for Foremarke3 and for God’s hand in resolution of the kitchen issues there.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray that God would give growth.
Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere;
I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God
than dwell in the tents of the wicked.
Know Christ and Make Him Known