Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- For those known to us managing the daily challenges of ill health. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- For those close to us who are getting married soon, give thanks for their marriage and pray that God would bless their special day and their new life together.
- Give thanks for the leaders and supporters of all children’s groups held in the Church. Pray that through all these opportunities the children attending have fun and grow to love and trust Jesus.
- Give thanks for those who have taken part in Christianity Explored, pray that they will continue in their love of Jesus.
- Pray for those from our Church preparing to support Christian youth opportunities during the summer.
- For the Milson family. Give thanks for the team running Holiday club and for the 30 children that they all heard a clear gospel message. Give thanks that Danny and Martha have made good progress with their residency application. Give thanks for Nicky’s Spanish improvement which is encouraging, for the positive end to Theo’s first year, for Jemima joining Holiday Club as a helper, able to do small jobs and enjoying herself. Please pray for their trip to the UK, for safe travel and encouraging communications with the church families they visit. Pray for the family as they move around, that the changes will not unsettle the children and that they take space to relax when needed. Pray for the church in Valencia over the Summer with many people away for some time.
- For Asha and Sangster. Give thanks for their work and pray that strengthen as a family. Pray for the café Bible Study, for resources and funds for the café – new staff, new equipment (a coffee machine, football table and UNO cards) and a new business to occupy the top room over the cafe to provide regular rental income.
- For a local youngster visiting Asha and Sangster in Bangalore during July. Pray for safe travels and that God would bless him and them through this opportunity.
- For Festive. Pray that God will provide for them in his way, will and timing.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray that God would give growth.
- Give thanks for the appointment of a Children and Families Worker.
Blessed is the person
who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked
or stand in the way of sinners
or sit in the seat of mockers.
But his delight is in the law of the Lord.
Know Christ and Make Him Known