Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- For those managing the daily challenges of ill health. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- For ongoing work with the children at Riseley Primary School, for James and Lynda taking assemblies and for Sam and the team running Aslan. Pray for the staff and children as the end of term approaches, pray especially for Year 6 as they say their goodbyes.
- Give thanks for the leaders and supporters of all children’s groups held in the Church. Pray that through all these opportunities the children attending have fun and grow to love and trust Jesus.
- Give thanks for those who came to the Pimms and Pudding evening, pray that they were encouraged by what they heard and are challenged to explore more.
- For those on the Christianity Explored courses, that they will get answers to their questions and come to understand more about Jesus.
- For the Milson family. Give thanks for the team running Holiday club and for the 30 children that they all heard a clear gospel message. Give thanks that Danny and Martha have made good progress with their residency application. Give thanks for Nicky’s Spanish improvement which is encouraging, for the positive end to Theo’s first year at school, for Jemima joining Holiday Club as a helper, able to do small jobs and enjoying herself. Please pray for their trip to the UK, for safe travel and encouraging communications with the church families they visit. Pray for the family as they move around, that the changes will not unsettle the children and that they take space to relax when needed. Pray for the church in Valencia over the Summer with many people away for some time.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray that God would give growth.
- For the appointment of a Children and Families Worker, that God will provide us with a great person to take on this role.
“Shout with joy to God, all the earth!
Sing the glory of his name;
make his praise glorious!”
Know Christ and Make Him Known