Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- Pray for God’s strengthening hand on those known to us that are recently bereaved.
- For those managing the daily challenges of ill health. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- For ongoing work with the children at Riseley Primary School, for James and Lynda taking assemblies and for Sam and the team running Aslan.
- Give thanks for the leaders and supporters of all children’s groups held in the Church. Pray that through all these opportunities the children attending have fun and grow to love and trust Jesus.
- For those about starting the Christianity Explored courses, that they will get answers to their questions and come to understand more about Jesus.
- For the Milson family. Give thanks for the ‘Life Group’ that meets in their home, pray for new members who have recently joined them, that the word of God grips them and they encounter Jesus as he really is. Give thanks for good relationships amongst the leadership team at their church, for progress with their language acquisition and for new people coming along to church and staying. Please pray for opportunities being considered to come to fruition. Pray for Danny and Martha, Christians from Venezuela who have moved to Spain, that difficulties with residency and finances are rectified soon. Pray that the family visit to England in July gives encouragement to the church families they visit.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray that God would give growth.
“I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you;
I will remove from you your heart of stone
and give you a heart of flesh.
And I will put my Spirit in you and move you
to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.”
Know Christ and Make Him Known