Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- Pray for God’s strengthening hand on those known to us that are recently bereaved including the family of Ian Richardson.
- For those managing the daily challenges of ill health. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed. Please especially pray for Roline’s father who is very unwell in South Africa and for Roline and her family near and far as they provide love and support at this difficult time.
- For ongoing work with the children at Riseley Primary School, for James and Lynda taking assemblies and for Sam and the team running Aslan. Pray especially this week for the Aslan Easter party and the School Easter service.
- Give thanks for the leaders and supporters of all children’s groups held in the Church. Pray that through all these opportunities the children attending have fun and grow to love and trust Jesus.
- For residents in Brook House struggling with old age and deteriorating health and for the staff as they care for them.
- For the Milson family. Give thanks for God’s love during their first year in Spain and through their recent illnesses, for numerical growth in church, for Theo’s improving Spanish and for Jemima’s pleasure in helping with their dog. Pray for wisdom to grow pastoral relationships at church and spiritual growth in the church family, for increased energy levels for Nicky, exam preparation for Theo and friendships for Jemima.
- For Festive, pray for students, CUs, chaplains and workers in colleges, that they would know Christ and his love more, that they would see the bigger picture of what God is doing and that they would know the resurrection power that is in them by the Holy Spirit. Give thanks and praise to God for enabling opportunities for Christians to meet and share their faith with others.
- For the Annual Meeting of Parishioners and the Annual Parochial Church Meeting next week.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray that God would give growth.
“This is the day the LORD has made;
let us rejoice and be glad in it.”
Know Christ and Make Him Known