Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- Pray for God’s strengthening hand on those known to us that are recently bereaved.
- For those managing the daily challenges of ill health. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- For those taking part in Christianity Explored, that they find the course helpful as they come to know more about Jesus.
- For ongoing work with the children at Riseley Primary School, for James and Lynda taking assemblies and for Sam and the team running Aslan.
- Give thanks for the leaders and supporters of all children’s groups held in the Church. Pray that through all these opportunities the children attending have fun and grow to love and trust Jesus.
- For residents in Brook House struggling with old age and deteriorating health.
- For the Milson family recovering from flu. For Julian as he continues to take on more of a role at church, for his ability to work in Spanish and for developing relationships at church. For Theo facing revision and exams, that he remains calm and continues to make good progress and for the right support to be found to help him with Spanish. Give thanks for opportunities to talk to neighbours and strangers, pray that gospel fruit would eventually be forthcoming.
- For Festive, pray for students, CUs, chaplains and workers in colleges, that they would know Christ and his love more, that they would see the bigger picture of what God is doing and that they would know the resurrection power that is in them by the Holy Spirit.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray that God would give growth.
“Sing to the Lord a new song;
sing to the Lord, all the earth.
Sing to the Lord, praise his name;
proclaim his salvation day after day.”
Know Christ and Make Him Known