Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- Pray for God’s strengthening hand on those known to us that are recently bereaved.
- For those managing the daily challenges of ill health. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- For those taking part in Christianity Explored, that they find the course helpful as they come to know more about Jesus.
- For ongoing work with the children at Riseley Primary School, for James and Lynda taking assemblies and for Sam and the team running Aslan.
- Give thanks for the leaders and supporters of all children’s groups held in the Church. Pray that through all these opportunities the children attending have fun and grow to love and trust Jesus.
- For teachers, parents and children during half term. Pray that they find time to rest and have fun together and that any difficulties with child care are easily overcome, so that they return to school refreshed.
- For residents in Brook House struggling with old age and deteriorating health.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray that God would give growth.
Guard the good deposit that was entrusted to you
—guard it with the help of the Holy Spirit
who lives in us.
2 Timothy 1:14
Know Christ and Make Him Known