Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- Continue to pray for God’s strengthening hand on those managing daily consequences of ill health and other challenges and for those who are in hospital, waiting for test results or are recovering from treatment. Especially pray for those unable to attend services. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- For those taking part in Christianity Explored, that they find the course helpful as they come to know more about Jesus.
- For ongoing work with the children at Riseley Primary School, for Lynda taking Assembly this week and for Sam and the team running Aslan. Pray that they share the good news of Jesus love for all through the fun talks, games and activities they organise.
- Give thanks for the leaders and supporters of all children’s groups held in the Church. Pray that through all these opportunities the children attending have fun and grow to love and trust Jesus.
- For our young people at University, may they remain in the love of God. (Jude v21)
- For Festive, pray that workers are able to connect with lots of Christian students across the country to help inspire and equip them to share their faith and live for Christ whilst at college.
- For the Milsons in Valencia. Pray that they are able to make the most of on evangelistic opportunities and to grow and nurture relationships. Pray for Theo and Jemima as they continue to adapt to living in Valencia and deal with the challenges they face.
- For Asha and Sangster, their family and their work in Bangalore. Give thanks for the café team and for local gospel partnerships. Pray for the students and for the bible studies, the church community and new families joining the group and for their work at the Neerekshe Trust and St Peters school.
- For the PCC meeting on Monday, pray for wisdom and discernment for all those involved.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray that God would give growth. .
“But godliness with contentment is great gain.”
1 Timothy 6:6
Know Christ and Make Him Known