Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- Continue to pray for God’s strengthening hand on the recently bereaved, those managing daily consequences of ill health and other challenges and for those who are in hospital, waiting for test results or are recovering from treatment. Especially pray for those unable to attend services. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- For the new series of House Group meetings in Bletsoe and Riseley.
- For those starting Christianity Explored, that they find the course helpful as they come to know more about Jesus.
- For ongoing work with the children at Riseley Primary School, for James and Lynda taking assemblies and for Sam and the team running Aslan. Pray that they share the good news of Jesus love for all through the fun talks, games and activities they organise.
- Give thanks for the leaders and supporters of all children’s groups held in the Church. Pray that through all these opportunities the children attending have fun and grow to love and trust Jesus.
- For Festive, pray that workers are able to connect with lots of Christian students across the country to help inspire and equip them to share their faith and live for Christ whilst at college.
- For the Bedford Women’s Refuge, pray that the staff continue to receive the resources they need to provide this valuable lifeline to women and children in difficult circumstances and that they and those they work with know God’s grace, comfort and healing.
- For the Milsons in Valencia. Pray that they are able to make the most of evangelistic opportunities and to grow and nurture relationships. Pray for Theo and Jemima as they continue to adapt to living in Valencia and deal with the challenges they face. Pray that the whole family enjoy their first Christmas in Spain together and keep focussed on Jesus, our Rescuer and King
- For Asha and Sangster, their family and their work in Bangalore. Give thanks for the café team and for local gospel partnerships. Pray for the students and for the bible studies, the church community and new families joining the group and for their work at the Neerekshe Trust and St Peters school.
- Pray for guidance as the congregation and PCC of St Mary’s plans future uses and activities when the restored chancel is complete and ready for use.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray for PCC members and leaders of activities and groups. Pray that God would give growth.
“Praise the Lord.
Give thanks to the Lord,
for he is good;
his love endures for ever”
Know Christ and Make Him Known