Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- Continue to pray for God’s strengthening hand on the recently bereaved, those managing daily consequences of ill health and other physical challenges and for those who are in hospital, waiting for test results or are recovering from treatment. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- For the Christmas services at All Saints. That our welcome, teaching, music and hospitality communicates with people’s hearts and minds to be moved by the good news of Christ our Saviour.
- For the Bedford Women’s Refuge, pray that the staff continue to receive the resources they need to provide this valuable lifeline to women and children in difficult circumstances and that they and those they work with know God’s grace, comfort and healing.
- For the Milsons in Valencia. Pray that they are able to make the most of on evangelistic opportunities and to grow and nurture relationships. Pray for Theo and Jemima as they continue to adapt to living in Valencia and deal with the challenges they face. Pray that the whole family enjoy their first Christmas in Spain together and keep focused on Jesus, our Rescuer and King
- For Asha and Sangster, their family and their work in Bangalore. Give thanks for the café team and for local gospel partnerships. Pray for the students and for the bible studies, the church community and new families joining the group and for their work at the Neerekshe Trust and St Peters school.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray for PCC members and leaders of activities and groups. Pray that God would give growth.
“The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son,
and they will call him Immanuel”
– which means, “God with us.”
Know Christ and Make Him Known