Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- Continue to pray for God’s strengthening hand on the recently bereaved, those managing daily consequences of ill health and other physical challenges and for those who are in hospital, waiting for test results or are recovering from treatment. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- For the Christmas services at All Saints. That our welcome, teaching, music and hospitality communicates with people’s hearts and minds to be moved by the good news of Christ our Saviour.
- For ongoing work with the children at Riseley Primary School, for James taking assembly this week and for Sam and the team running Aslan. Pray that they share the good news of Jesus love for all through the fun talks, games and activities they organise.
- Give thanks for the leaders and supporters of all children’s groups held in the Church. Pray that through all these opportunities the children attending have fun and grow to love and trust Jesus.
- For Festive, pray that workers are able to connect with lots of Christian students across the country to help inspire and equip them to share their faith and live for Christ whilst at college.
- For CU carol services, pray that the students are able to reach out to friends and share that at Christmas, God became a man, ’Immanuel’, which means ’God with Us’. Pray that many would understand this truth and come to Him.
- For the Bedford Women’s Refuge, pray that the staff continue to receive the resources they need to provide this valuable lifeline to women and children in difficult circumstances and that they and those they work with know God’s grace, comfort and healing.
- For the Milsons in Valencia. Give thanks that Julian has been able to preach in Spanish and that Theo is doing well at school. Pray that Julian and Nicky are able to teach God’s word clearly through both their new group and Christianity Explored. Continue to pray for Jemima’s wellbeing as she is home educated .
- For Asha and Sangster, their family and their work in Bangalore. Give thanks for the café team and for local gospel partnerships. Pray for the students and for the bible studies, the church community and new families joining the group and for their work at the Neerekshe Trust and St Peters school.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray for PCC members and leaders of activities and groups. Pray that God would give growth.
- Pray for the future direction of the church and for our own evolving Mission Action Plan.
“Today in the town of David a Saviour has been born to you;
he is Christ the Lord.”
Know Christ and Make Him Known