Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- For God’s strengthening hand on the bereaved and those managing daily consequences of ill health and other challenges. For those who are waiting for test results or are recovering from treatment. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement.
- For Festive, pray that workers are able to connect with lots of Christian students across the country to help inspire and equip them to share their faith and live for Christ whilst at college.
- For ongoing work with the children at Riseley Primary School, for James who will be taking assembly on 31st October and for Sam and the team running Aslan on the same day. Pray that they share the good news clearly through their words and the activities and pray that through these opportunities the children have fun and come to know the love of Jesus.
- For the Bedford Women’s Refuge, pray that the staff continue to receive the resources they need to provide this valuable lifeline to women and children in difficult circumstances and that they and those they work with know God’s grace, comfort and healing.
- For the Milsons in Valencia. Give thanks that Julian has been able to preach in Spanish and that Theo has had a great start to school. Pray that Julian and Nicky are able to teach God’s word clearly through both their new group and Christianity Explored. Continue to pray for Jemima’s wellbeing as she is home educated .
- For Asha and Sangster, their family and their work in Bangalore. Give thanks for the café team and for local gospel partnerships. Pray for the students and for the bible studies, the church community and new families joining the group.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray for PCC members and leaders of activities and groups. Pray that God would give growth.
- Pray for the future direction of the church and for our own evolving Mission Action Plan.
Let us approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need
See Hebrews 4:14-16
Know Christ and Make Him Known