Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- Continue to pray for God’s strengthening hand on the recently bereaved, those managing daily consequences of ill health and other physical challenges and for those who are waiting for test results or are recovering from treatment. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- For staff, parents and children breaking up for half term. Give thanks for friendships that have just begun and for those that have grown. Pray that as they take their break, their time together leaves them with memories to cherish and that any difficulties with child care are easily overcome so that they all return renewed and refreshed to continue their journey together.
- For Festive, pray that workers are able to connect with lots of Christian students across the country to help inspire and equip them to share their faith and live for Christ whilst at college.
- For the Bedford Women’s Refuge, pray that the staff continue to receive the resources they need to provide this valuable lifeline to women and children in difficult circumstances and that they and those they work with know God’s grace, comfort and healing.
- For the Milsons in Valencia. Give thanks that Julian has been able to preach in Spanish and be understood several times now and that Theo has had a great start to school. Pray that Julian and Nicky are able to teach God’s word clearly through both their new ‘Groupo de Vida’ (‘Life Group’) and Christianity Explored. Continue to pray for Jemima’s wellbeing as she is home educated and for wisdom for Julian and Nicky in the challenges it presents.
- For Asha and Sangster, their family and their work in Bangalore. Give thanks for the café team and for local gospel partnerships. Pray for the students and for the bible studies, the church community and new families joining the group and for their work at the Neerekshe Trust and St Peters school.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray for PCC members and leaders of activities and groups. Pray that God would give growth.
- Pray for the future direction of the church, for wisdom following decisions at the General Synod and for our own evolving Mission Action Plan.
Let us approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need
See Hebrews 4:14-16
Know Christ and Make Him Known