Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- For God’s strengthening hand on the recently bereaved and those managing daily consequences of ill health and other physical challenges. For those who are waiting for test results, or are recovering from treatment. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- For Festive, pray that workers are able to connect with lots of Christian students across the country to help inspire and equip them to share their faith and live for Christ whilst at college.
- For the Bedford Women’s Refuge, pray that the staff continue to receive the resources they need to provide this valuable lifeline to women and children in difficult circumstances and that they and those they work with know God’s grace, comfort and healing.
- For the Milsons in Valencia. Give thanks that Julian has been able to preach in Spanish and be understood several times now and that Theo has had a great start to school. Pray that
- Julian and Nicky are able to teach God’s word clearly through both their new ‘Groupo de Vida’ (‘Life Group’) and Christianity Explored. Continue to pray for Jemima’s wellbeing as she is home educated and for wisdom for Julian and Nicky in the challenges it presents.For Asha and Sangster, their family and their work in Bangalore. Give thanks for new staff in the café team, for local serving opportunities and for church partnerships. Pray for new customers and students to come to the café and for new volunteers to work in the café, school and church. Pray for the family, the team at the village school and the church community that all will know the presence of Jesus in their lives and share the good news with one another.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray for PCC members and leaders of activities and groups. Pray that God would give growth.
- Pray for the future direction of the church, for wisdom following decisions at the General Synod and for our own evolving Mission Action Plan.
Let us approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need
See Hebrews 4:14-16
Know Christ and Make Him Known