Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- For God’s strengthening hand on the recently bereaved and those managing daily consequences of ill health and other physical challenges. For those who are waiting for test results, or are recovering from treatment. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- For Festive, pray that workers are able to connect with lots of Christian students across the country to help inspire and equip them to share their faith and live for Christ whilst at college.
- For the Milsons in Valencia. Pray for lasting fruit from conversations with people interested to hear why they are there. Pray for Theo now studying at a Spanish speaking school, that he learns the language well and confidently participates in school life. Pray for Jemima as she continues to be home educated, to cope well without her best friend around during the day.
- For Asha and Sangster, their family and their work in Bangalore. Give thanks for new staff in the café team, for local serving opportunities and for church partnerships. Pray for new customers and students to come to the café and for new volunteers to work in the café, school and church. Pray for the family, the team at the village school and the church community that all will know the presence of Jesus in their lives and share the good news with one another.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray for PCC members and leaders of activities and groups. Pray that God would give growth.
- Pray for the future direction of the church, for wisdom following decisions at the General Synod and for our own evolving Mission Action Plan.
Let us approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need
See Hebrews 4:14-16
Know Christ and Make Him Known