Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- For God’s strengthening hand on the recently bereaved and those managing daily practical and emotional consequences of ill health and other physical challenges. For those who are waiting for test results, or are recovering from treatment. Give thanks and pray for family and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- For all teachers and students, that they may enjoy a restful summer break and for volunteers and members on Summer Ventures, that they have a great time and share the good news of Jesus Christ. Also for Festive, that through their work and at their stand at the Soul Survivor festivals, they are able to connect with students heading to college in September.
- For those preparing for marriage.
- For Julian and Nicky Milson and their family in Valencia. Pray for lasting fruit from the recent English language holiday club and from conversations they have with people interested to hear why they are there. Continue to pray for them all as they adjust to a new language and culture.
- For Asha and Sangster, their family and their work in Bangalore. Give thanks for the café team and for local gospel partnerships. Pray for the students and for the bible studies, the church community and new families joining the group and for their work at the Neerekshe Trust and St Peters school.
- Give thanks to God for calling James Isaacs, to serve Him faithfully in Bletsoe and Riseley. Pray for James and Monica and their family as they continue to settle into their new home and make new friends here. Especially pray for good health and good rest during this very busy time.
- Give thanks to God for providing each of the visiting preachers who have all generously given their time and shared their wisdom through their clear teaching of God’s word to us all.
- For the whole congregation to continue to be strengthened through serving together. Pray especially for PCC members and leaders of activities and groups as responsibilities and tasks are shared. Pray that God would give growth.
- Pray for the future direction of the church, for wisdom following decisions at the General Synod and for our own evolving Mission Action Plan.
Let us approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need
See Hebrews 4:14-16
Know Christ and Make Him Known