Suggestions For Your Prayers…
- For God’s strengthening hand on the recently bereaved and all who are managing daily practical and emotional consequences of ill health and other physical challenges. For those who are waiting for test results, or are recovering from treatment. Give thanks and pray for family members and friends who are giving practical support and spiritual encouragement when it is needed.
- For those preparing for marriage.
- For Julian, Nicky, Theo and Jemima Milson in Valencia. Give thanks for the well attended English language holiday club. Pray for lasting fruit from the holiday club and from the conversations they have with people interested to hear why they are there. Continue to pray for them all as they adjust to a new language and culture.
- For Asha and Sangster, their family and their work in Bangalore. Give thanks for the café team and for new local gospel partnerships. Pray for the new students arriving for their academic year and for the start of bible studies, the church community and new families joining the group and for Asha and his work organising the Neerekshe Trust and St Peters school.
- Give thanks to God for calling James Isaacs, to serve Him faithfully in Bletsoe and Riseley. Pray for James, Monica and their children as they move to Riseley on Wednesday and for the safe arrival of their new baby. Especially pray for good health and good rest during this very busy time.
- For the whole congregation to be strengthened through serving together as we prepare for the arrival of James and Monica. Pray especially for PCC members and leaders of activities and groups as responsibilities and tasks are shared. Pray that God would give growth.
- Pray for the future direction of the church, for wisdom following decisions at the recent General Synod and for our own evolving Mission Action Plan.
Let us approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need
See Hebrews 4:14-16
Know Christ and Make Him Known