For your prayers in the coming week …
- All the bereaved – Pray for parents, children wives and husbands who live everyday with a sense of loss
- Efficient handling of all the Christmas shoeboxes, so that they would reach people who will be encouraged to receive them, and for many opportunities for Christian witness
- Every evangelistic event connected with Christmas in towns, schools, universities work-places and churches including our own!
- An awareness of the freedoms and comfort we enjoy so that we may be prayerful for those in politically oppressed or unstable countries and those at war or recovering from war – Afghanistan, Syria, Sudan
- Individuals with serious health concerns, awaiting tests and test results, recovering from operations, coping with courses of treatment and all who care for them
- Tackling Ebola; pray for the mental and physical strength of health workers and for the comfort of all who have been bereaved. Give thanks for the agreement of the G20 to work together to provide resources and support