Things for you to pray for this week …
- give thanks for the birth of Nathan Joel on 30th August to Martin and Roline Hargreaves, and pray for Roline to recover as quickly as possible.
- pray for those with long term or recurring illness and for their families, including Peter Nicholls, Phillip and Margaret’s son; Doris Neil in Lilibet House in Bedford; Jack Hancock; Anne Osborne; Jane Bateley
- the bereaved, especially the Williams family following the death of Sue’s mother, Joyce Hay during the week and Liam Bailey and his family following the sudden death of his mother Gelda recently.
- please remember Toby Need from Riseley in Afghanistan with the Royal Marines
- school pupils handling their exam results and those who are now preparing for a move to university to resolve to live Christianly in a new setting. Pray for all pupils and students beginning a new academic year
- the lower school staff and head teacher preparing for a new term with building work still continuing
- all the leaders of the school clubs, youth clubs and young people’s groups to be well prepared and prayerful for the new term and for members to give their best support
- pray we will run with perseverance the race marked out for us with our eyes fixed on Jesus